Monday, June 24, 2013

Saying Goodbye!!

This journey started over a year ago and it has been very inspiring, challenging, and has caused me to grow in ways I never knew possible.  I was very scared of beginning this journey in an online graduate program, but I am very glad that I started because of the colleagues that I have gained over the past year.  It seems kind of bittersweet to be saying goodbye as we move to our specializations.  I will miss you all and I wish you all the very best as you continue your journey of life long learning.  If you want to stay in contact you can email me at soto.jill@gmail.com.  I hope to stay in contact. 

Good luck and best wishes to you all!!!  Thank you for being there for me over the past year!

Jill

2 comments:

  1. It has been great reading your posts and getting your input on different topics. Your opinions always made me think and that is a great skill to have. My email is mgw3738@hotmai.com if you want to stay in contact. Good luck in your specialization.
    Marquis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill

    I would like to take this opportunity to say a "Thank You" for your advise and input that have been given to me since we met on this online study. I believe you are determined and persevering in pursuing your dreams. Wish you all the best as you continue on your professional path. If you happen to visit Chengdu, China, please contact me: kokboonwww@yahoo.com. Cheers, Wong

    ReplyDelete